Pages

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Nike Trainerendor



Lately it has been a big thing to be wearing a running trainer style kind of shoe. Now I saw the Trainerendors last year as an ACG (all conditions gear) and I loved them. They sold out fast as they are such a nice shoe. They then came out  this year in the Nike SB range so I had to buy a pair. I got mine from urban industry for £64. The price most places are selling them is around £65.

The colour way is black/ black-black but can be brought in other colours. On the inside panel of the shoe it is a mesh material and the other side is like a new-buck along with the front. It then has a leather (I think) strap and swoosh. the sole is then white with black paint splatters.

It is such a comfy shoe to ware and it fits very well. They also look really nice with skinny jeans and don't look to big. They are worth a look into but if you want to buy them hurry as they sell out fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment